Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whoo Loves Owls Too?! More Owls For Sale

Here are two more owls I created and I'm offering them for sale. 
They can't fly to your home but I can ship them!
 
Repurposed owls are made from recycled household items,
nuts, bolts, screws, utensils, jewelry, etc. 
They can be hung indoors or outdoors.
Great for an office, on a porch, or hanging in a garden
 
for shipping information
Credit card payments accepted through Square Up or Paypal
 
 GIRLIE OWL - $27 + shipping
This "girlie" owl is all dolled up with eyelashes and bracelets!
Petite and cute - 5.5" high x 3.75" wide


 

 
SINISTER OWL - $25 + shipping
Sinister owl looks a little spooky hanging in front of a full moon
12" high x 11" wide
 
LIKE my Facebook page to receive notification of new items for sale
and FOLLOW Picket Patch Reclaimed Treasures on PINTEREST!
XXOO 
 
Stop by often!  My gate is always open






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment